GVRCA Architectural

Photo of plants, house outline and sky

I want to modify the exterior of my property, what do I need to do?

All homeowners in GVRCA must get approval from the ARC before beginning any exterior modification to their home or property. If you live in a gated community or other community with an active sub-association Board, you must receive approval from your sub-association ARC first, then submit your request to the GVRCA ARC.

Having GVRCA ARC review and approve all exterior modifications ensures taht these modifications are consistent with the architectural guidelines for GVRCA. The architectural guidelines establish a set of standards that ensure that modifications are compatible with the existing architectural themes and are of high quality.

The ARC is comprised of GVRCA homeowners who volunteer their time to the Association. Each time a property owner submits an architectural change request form, members of the ARC determine whether the requested modifications are consistent with the design guidelines established under the CC&Rs. This process insures uniform enforcement of the guidelines throughout GVRCA.

The ARC Application can be downloaded by clicking on the ARC Application link in the Quick Links menu to the left.

The ARC Guidelines can be downloaded by clicking on the link in the page footer or using the drop down on the main menu above via Documents.